- Location: London
- Client: Barrie Beard
- Duration: 14 weeks
- Cost: £1,400,000
- Sector: Commercial
S&G were employed by Barrie Beard Limited to carry out the mechanical services modifications to the Capita PLC Offices in Gresham Street, London. The works consisted of modifications to the refurbished office areas serving the 4th, 5th and 6th floors.
The mechanical installation was executed within an extremely tight time frame of 14 weeks and without compromising on the high standards of installation that Capita demands on their projects.
Scope of Works
- Design responsibility
- Modifications to existing LTHW heating pipework distribution
- New LTHW heating pipework distribution
- Modifications to existing CW chilled pipework distribution
- New CW chilled pipework distribution
- New close control computer room cooling
- Installation of new 14 Tea Point facilities
- Modifications to the existing LTHW and Chilled Water pipework
- Installation of 2 DX systems to dedicated patch rooms.