- Location: London
- Client: Whitepaper
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Cost: £45,000
- Sector: Commercial
S&G Air Conditioning Contracts Ltd were employed by whitepaper to provide a detailed survey of the existing mechanical services at The Clove Building – London and provide options for mechanical ventilation and air conditioning into the newly proposed offices and kitchen areas.
As well as providing detailed reports of the existing mechanical installation we also looked at the existing AC and ventilation plant and reported back to our client with our findings.
Following on from our survey we carried out modifications to the existing mechanical ventilation and Mitsubishi VRF air conditioning systems to accommodate the new office layout.
We also supplied and installed a new Mitsubishi VRF FCUs onto the existing system to serve new offices. These offices required individual control and primary air ventilation.
Our scope of works included the following:
- Validation of existing Mechanical Services and Mitsubishi VRF system
- Relocation of existing FCUs and Install 2 x new FCUs
- Modifications of existing Secondary and Primary Air Ductwork
- Installation of new Secondary and Primary Air Ductwork including new Air Grilles
- New kitchen extract system
- Test and commission