- Location: Watford
- Client: Future Interiors
- Duration: 16 weeks
- Cost: £110,000
- Sector: Commercial
S&G Air Conditioning Contracts Ltd were employed by Future Interiors to provide a detailed survey of the existing mechanical services at CSL – Croxley Green, Watford and provide options for mechanical ventilation and air conditioning into the newly proposed offices and kitchen areas.
As well as providing detailed reports of the existing mechanical installation we also looked at the existing Mitsubishi and Daikin AC and ventilation plant and reported back to our client with our findings.
Following on from our survey we carried out modifications to the existing mechanical ventilation and Mitsubishi VRF and Daikin VRV air conditioning systems to accommodate the new office layout.
We also supplied and installed new Mitsubishi VRF FCUs and Daikin VRV FCUs onto the existing system to serve new offices. These offices required individual control, cross talk attenuation and primary air ventilation.
We also supplied and installed 2 x new Mitsubishi split systems to serve the comms room with a N+1 cooling system.
These works required reconfigure the Daikin I-touch Manager and Mitsubishi AE200 central controller.
Our scope of works included:
- Validation of existing Mechanical Services and Mitsubishi/Daikin systems
- Decommission of existing Mitsubishi/Daikin systems
- Relocation of existing FCUs and Install of new Mitsubishi/Daikin FCUs
- Modifications of existing Secondary and Primary Air Ductwork
- Installation of new Secondary and Primary Air Ductwork including new Air Grilles
- Reconfigure the Daikin I-touch Manager and Mitsubishi AE200 central controller
- Supply and install 2 No wall mounted Mitsubishi split comms room AC systems
- New kitchen extract systems
- Supply and install new cold-water services and drainage to 2 x new kitchens
- Install and commission water leak detection systems to both kitchens
- Test and Commission