- Location: London
- Client: Kenham Building Limited
- Duration: 52 Weeks
- Cost: £950,000
- Sector: Residential
S&G Air Conditioning Contracts Ltd were employed by Kenham Building Limited on this high end residential project.
The project at Rede Place was a single basement new build, erected in place of an old garage system taking approximately 12 months to complete.
We followed the original M&E performance specification at tender and then we were involved in adapting and improving the scope.
We oversaw the introduction of the Control 4 systems and their integration into the climate controls and lighting/entertainment systems.
The property has a master suite including walk in dressing room and en-suite bathroom, 3 additional bedrooms with their own en-suites, a top floor kids playroom, a large open plan kitchen/dining area including wine room.
A sound proofed Cinema, Sauna and swimming pool suite with showers and Jacuzzi.
Scope of Works
The works at Rede place consisted of a full mechanical package comprising of:
- 4 floors of wet underfloor heating
- 6 Bathrooms
- Whole House AC, with concealed ducted Fan Coil Units
- Temperature adjustment integration into Control 4 whole House BMS
- Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery Systems to Living spaces
- Lane Pool with Jacuzzi area
- Cinema Room.
Full mechanical plant room with:
- Viessmann Cascade Boiler system
- Submersed pump Cold Water Booster Set
- Swimming pool AHU & Controls
- Swimming Pool filtration & Heat Interface Unit.