- Location: London
- Client: Future Interiors
- Duration: 28 weeks
- Cost: £220,000
- Sector: Commercial
S&G Air Conditioning Contracts Ltd were employed by Future Interiors to provide a detailed survey of the existing mechanical services at 8-9 Queen Street - London and provide design options for the mechanical ventilation and air conditioning into the newly proposed offices over four floors.
Following on from our survey we supplied and installed 2 x Daikin Heat Recovery VRV systems on the third and fourth floors, consisting of roof mounted external units and internal ceiling mounted ducted units.
The internal ducted units and provide heating and cooling to the open plan areas and meeting rooms via insulated spiral ductwork which has been cladded in an aluminium finish.
The existing VRV system on the fifth and second floor were replaced with new Daikin VRV internal units, external units, and refrigerant pipework. All existing secondary ductwork and grilles were reconnected.
A new roof mounted AHU has been installed to provide fresh air to all floors of the building. The external roof ductwork has been modified to connect to the existing riser.
Our scope of works included the following:
- Validation of existing Mechanical Services
- Decommission of existing Daikin systems
- Supply and install of new Daikin systems
- Modifications of existing Secondary and Primary Air Ductwork
- Installation of new Secondary and Primary Air Ductwork including new Air Grilles
- Reconfigure the Daikin I-touch Manager
- Supply and install new roof mounted AHU
- New kitchen extract systems
- Supply and install new cold-water services and drainage to new kitchens
- Install and commission water leak detection systems
- Test and Commission