- Location: UK
- Client: Spie Matthew Hall
- Duration: 36 weeks
- Cost: £1,600,000
- Sector: Specialist Installations
S&G Air Conditioning Contracts Limited were employed by Spie Matthew Hall to install the mechanical services for the new state of the art Data Centre in the UK.
The front of house works including heat recovery and VRV installation was fully designed and installed in house.
The data hall with 4.2 mega watts of cooling, pressure relief ductwork, gas extract and plant room ventilation has been completed in stages over a total of 36 weeks.
Scope of Works
- Design, installation of front of house VRV/ventilation
- Plumbing services
- CRAC unit and pipe work installation
- Pressure relief ductwork
- Gas extract ductwork
- Plant room ventilation
- Battery room cooling
- Leak detection
- Mechanical control panels/wiring
- Full commissioning.